Co-Founder, CEO, Ga Medicare 101 and TSPG
Ali Moghaddam was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and moved to Atlanta Georgia when he was ten months old. On the first day of his college career his Father died after a short battle with cancer. Having seen the devastating effects of a Family losing the household breadwinner and a widowed mother having to care for three boys by herself, Ali felt a personal calling to one day have a career in the Insurance industry.
Ali earned a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Marketing from Georgia State University and later earned his Masters of Business Administration in 2002. After completing his Masters of Business Administration he decided to enter the Life Insurance and Financial Services industry as an Agent and Financial Advisor. After winning several industry and company awards such as the Million Dollar Roundtable he decided to accept a promotion offer and enter the Executive Management world. Ali has led Fortune 100 Financial Services companies in the Atlanta Market and has built offices from scratch and led them into some of the Nation’s leading firms. Ali has received numerous industry and carrier awards for growing and leading a Top Financial Services agency. Ali holds several licenses and industry designations of specialties.
Ali is responsible for developing and leading Total Solutions Planning Group. Total Solutions is a Market leading Firm of distinguished and accredited advisors and product specialists from diverse backgrounds. Total Solutions Planning Group specializes in three areas of Financial and Insurance Planning: PERSONAL PLANNING, BUSINESS PLANNING, AND ESTATE PLANNING. Total Solutions Planning Group works with over 140 of the nations leading Insurance and Financial Institutions which help our advisors maintain the Fiduciary responsibility to our clients and not an Insurance or Financial Institution. Total Solutions Planning Group helps clients by focusing on a process-based strategy and not a product-based strategy. By conducting a Financial Needs Analysis with our clients we help protect them in all aspects of Risk Management, help them to continue to accumulate wealth by personalizing a plan that addresses their time frame/risk tolerance/investment objectives. Then we help our clients protect their Retirement “nest egg” with the most up to date wealth distribution strategies that safe guards them against losses in the market while still providing upside growth in the most favorable tax methods possible. Finally, we help our clients transfer the wealth and assets that they worked hard to accumulate and help them transfer those assets with advanced Estate planning strategies.
Ali and his wife Maryam live in East Cobb and have been married for 16 years. They have two beautiful boys Nicholas and Nathan. Ali sits on several volunteer boards, Coaches Youth Basketball and Football, and participates actively in community volunteer programs. As a true native of Atlanta, Ali is a die-hard fan with all Atlanta Sports Teams. He actively plays in Men’s adult Basketball leagues and his other hobbies include traveling with his family around the world and attending concerts and music festivals.
Co-Founder, CFO, Ga Medicare 101 and TSPGAfter a 8 year career as an Aeronautical Engineer Andrew Brugnoli, was drawn to his true passion, the world of Finance and Investments in 1992. Beginning his financial career as a Stockbroker in New York with leading financial firms such as AIG American General, Sterling Capital LLC ,and Renaissance Financial, Andrew gained over 25 years of expertise in the Financial, IPO and Private Placement Markets. He is a highly regarded expert in the areas of Wealth Management and Wealth Preservation. After a long and successful career in the Financial Services Industry he started his own firm Safe Money Financial in 2009. He is the Founder and President of Safe Money Financial, LLC., where his main focus is helping clients achieve safe, secure retirements providing asset preservation solutions, accompanied with tax and estate planning strategies. His tenure in the financial markets has given him the background and instinct required to understand the global marketplace and its intricate inter-dynamics.
In 2005 Andrew Co-Founded GA Medicare101 and is the current CFO of both it and Total Solutions Planning Group.
Currently residing in Alpharetta GA, he is married to his wonderful wife Cathie of over 24 years, they together have two beautiful girls Kayla and Andi. He is an avid traveler and enjoys restoring Antique furniture and hand shaping competition surfboards in his leisure.
Co-Founder, COO, Ga Medicare 101 and TSPGJordan was born and raised in Miami, Florida, and has been a Georgia resident for seventeen years.
Since college, his professional focus has been insurance and sales, and his many awards in both personal production and sales management validate his passion for helping individuals protect their financial future or build a solid career in the insurance and financial services industry.
Placing fifth in the United States in 2013, Jordan achieved the highly coveted Conference of Champions award in the role of agency owner.
He has also won top industry awards for agency growth and financial services. He resides in the Canton area with his beautiful wife, adorable daughter, and their dogs.
In 2005, Jordan was excited to join both Ali Moghaddam and Andrew Brugnoli in co-founding GA Medicare101 and is the current CFO of both it and Total Solutions Planning Group.
Why Our Team
Our companies (Total Solutions Planning Group and Medicare 101 Corp) have a unique approach to a every changing Insurance and Financial Services landscape. We have taken all the benefits of being an agent with a CAPTIVE organization such as resources and support and incorporated it in a completely INDEPENDENT insurance Agent model. Being a hybrid organization that allows producers to maintain complete independence while providing them the them a best in class product portfolio of over 140 of the nation’s top-rated insurance carriers and financial institutions allows us to not have competition but WE ARE THE COMPETITION! If you are like the clear majority of Insurance Agents/Financial Services Professionals/Financial Advisors/Medicare Agents and worry about where YOUR NEXT CLIENT IS COMING FROM THEN JOIN US NOW!
Benefits of being with Total Solutions Planning Group/Medicare 101 Corp include:
- TOP STREET LEVEL COMPENSATION FROM ALL OF THE INDIVIDUAL CARRIERS and Paid DIRECTLY TO YOU!
- Total Independence with CARRIER DIRECT-Compensation which means YOU OWN YOUR BOOK OF BUSINESS DAY #1!
- 140+ Direct contracts with some of the nation’s top Insurance carriers and Financial Institutions. Because of our Companies production volume, we are able to offer Independent agents and Financial Advisors carriers that traditionally are only offered to captive agents only.
- FREE Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance.
- A-Class office space usage and complete access throughout our 11 state and 14 office national distribution footprint. NO MORE Starbucks appointments or working out of the trunk of your car!
- Complete back office support. Experienced LOCAL case managers whose primary job is to make sure YOU are licensed/contracted and have ALL your new business efficiently processed from submission to commission payout.
- External and Internal Resources and support. In addition to having the normal day to day call center support in each of the various product lines, YOU have access and field support locally from highly successful industry proven leaders who help you maximize every sales opportunity. These Product specialists can help you in any aspect of the sales cycle including FIELD APPOINTMENTS/Point of Sale appointments and the best part is YOU GET 100% of the Top street compensation. No splitting commissions!
- Proprietary Marketing Systems including the MEDICARE 101 Corp Marketing Systems! Although we have multiple proven marketing systems in Long-Term Care, Safe Money Planning, Final Expense, and Social Security Optimization we are known for our highly successful and proprietary Medicare 101 Corp Workshops. Ever wanted to get in front of the largest segment of the U.S. population which is Baby Boomers in high volume? Have you ever wanted to position yourself as a financial or insurance professional to retirees or pre-retirees? If SO JOIN US NOW!
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL AGENT?
If you have experience in the following, we are looking for individuals with your skillset to join our team;
- Medicare Specialist
- Senior Healthcare Planner
- Insurance Advisor
- Financial Advisors/Registered
- Estate Planners
- Long-Term Care Specialist
- Annuities/Safe Money Planner
- Final Expense Producer